Service and COVID-Related Information
CPWD is OPEN and here to assist you!
As of July 1, 2020, we will begin offering limited In-Person Services to consumers who must meet in person. CLICK HERE to get details about In-Person Services.
We continue to offer strong support through phone and video conferencing. Following is a partial list of some services and how to connect with us and get assistance. Please contact us with any of your independent living needs.
- Independent Living Services: Independent Living Advisors are here to help you navigate these times and continue with your independent living goals. We can offer support by phone, email or video conferencing such as Zoom or Google Hangouts. To get assistance, please call our main number (303) 442-8662 or email [email protected] and we will get back to you asap, usually within 1 business day.
- Peer Support Groups: Daily Virtual Peer Support Groups will occur Mon-Thurs at 2PM and Fridays at 10AM. Call (303) 442-8662 or email [email protected] to be connected to a Peer Support Group.
- Veterans Services: If you are a Vet and need independent living assistance, please call or email and we will do everything to assit you. [email protected] or (303) 790-1390 x205.
- Employment Services: If you are seeking any kind of employment services or support, please call (303) 761-1345 and will we set up a virtual appointment to assist you.
- Visual Impairment or Blind Services: Our Beyond Vision Peer Groups will continue virtually either over phone or video conferencing. Please contact your Beyond Vision Coordinator by emailing [email protected] or calling (720) 526-2804to get connected to virtual Peer Groups.
- Updates and Livestream Events: Follow us on FaceBook for regular updates, information and Livestream events such as tips and tactics for navigating these times, benefits, and so forth: https://www.facebook.com/CPWD1/
- Information & Referral: Please call or email with any questions about Independent Living, disabilities, or how to navigate these different times: (303) 442-8662 or email [email protected]
- Home Health Services: We continue to provide Home Health Services. Please contact our Home Health Administrator if you need assistance: [email protected]. Also, we are looking for qualified staff, CNAs and Nurses. If you are interested in working with us at this time, please contact [email protected].
We are with you during these different and challenging times. Together, we can continue to build community, assistance and support and ensure our independence! Thank you!