The Center for People With Disabilities
CNA Caregiver Program
Get Paid to Take Care of Your Loved One
How it Works
- CPWD pays for your training to become a CNA Caregiver
- You get trained and become a skilled CNA Caregiver
- As a CNA Caregiver, you become an employee of CPWD
- You continue to provide assistance to your loved one
- You get paid by CPWD for your caregiving
- Families and relatives stay together
- Non-related caregivers
Any family member or person, of any age, who has Medicaid can be served by this program. CPWD currently serves Boulder and Larimer Counties.
To find out more, or to have a phone consultation to see if you qualify for this program and if it’s right for you and your loved one, call or email our Home Health Administrator.